Friday, January 22, 2010

PAWN PET & NEW UV LAYOUT

Hi here's my latest wip. Added in a pet for my pawn.

Here by the way is my concept for the PAWN entry from my blogspot that I forgot to post.

"My concept for the pawn is a soldier who is blind therefore his movements are impaired allowing him only to move one "tile" a turn. His weapon would be solely compromised of short melee attacks with a dagger. Thus the explanation to the one "tile" diagonal attack of the PAWN. Neutral pose for the PAWN would be a slouching stance so as not to impair the view of the units behind him and making him much smaller also. His right hand will be wielding 3 pieces of daggers which are fitted between his fingers. The right hand is ala hellraiser type stretched fleshed wherein the daggers are inserted. The right hand can also serve as a shield."

The additional pet which is loosley based on a "Japanese Lantern" has eyes situated every 90 degrees around its radius but is oriented at 45 degrees so only enemies at a 45 degrees angle are within its sight thus explaining the diagonal attack of the pawn.

Here's my latest base mesh and revised UV layout=)

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online